Preserving resources – reducing expensesMillions of packaging materials are transported daily. That means high logistics expenses, complex and costly handling in the form of transporting, storing, unpacking, positioning and risk of contamination during transport.
- Resource-conserving, sustainable packaging material
- Reduction in transport and storage costs
- Reduction of your CO2 footprint
- Conservation of resources and the environment
- Energy savings
- Reduction in CO2 emissions
- Extreme reduction in storage and transport costs: Material for approx. 30,000 cans can now be stored in the same space taken up by 1,000 prefabricated cans.
- Complex handling of prefabricated cans (transport, storage, unpacking, positioning, etc.) can be eliminated, resulting in lower costs and less risk.
- Gas-tight packaging
- Reduction in volume of packaging material
- Reduction in weight
- Lower costs
- Flavor protection and long-term freshness
- Up to 15,000 cans can be produced from a single roll
- No storage of packaging material needed
Reduce storage areas and logistics by 90%